Thursday, April 19, 2018

Fantasy Faire 2018 Sim -Falls of Hope - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Falls of Hope a with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

First blog post of vendors for Fantasy faire! And there are some LOVELY items at Falls of Hope. And even more that I'm not showing off! Plus you can buy bits of the sim already!

Lets start with a dress from a store that has always had gowns I look forwards to wearing Poet's Heart!




This is the Delight gown in the Dreams color, Lovely pinkness and I love the soft jacquard pattern on the silk. I paired it with the Goddess Diadem by Bite and Claw and you can see it in detail here.



Next up a beautiful gown by MishMash Fusion, their Something True Gown, the raw silk looking skirts spill down from a Embrodered bodice with just a touch of gold on the hem. I paired it with a necklace i am sure to wear often Tayren’s Fantasy Fashions Hope Necklace Close up here and lastly I have on the Amanda Hair by Analog Dog which sadly I do not do justice with as its a long single brain down the middle of the back.




Next up is a fun feathered dress by Soraida called Geraldine, I paired it with a none Relay Vendor item by Jewelry by Jake called FAIRY TALES Necklace. Its part of a set and the belly charm from the set IS a Relay item, but I wanted the necklace more. All of the set uses the same delicate filigree that you can see here OH and the handsome chappy I'm next to? You can get him as well from Bad Katz! As well as some friends of his!



And here we have a stunning gown by Acios named Hellkiss , it came with wings and horns and some other stuff but I just wanted the gown. ALSO if you've ever thought "eeh no one uses materials" or can't run them..LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING *click here* The first part of that, is my everyday settings, no materials, and lower graphics in general. THEN I go to Ultra for blog photos and...LOOK AT THAT CHANGE. I gasped when I saw the pattern emerge! It really changes he entire look of the gown! I've paired this gown with a Tiara also by Acios called Galadria, a set of stacked bracelets by LOULOU&CO called Arminas, and lastly the sword and pose are by Poseidon and are called The Swallow




My last outfit from Falls of Hope is the Elation Elven Gown in the Atmosphere color by MishMash Fusion. I paired it with the spectacular headdress by Acios called Gaia Crown ~Flower Dream~ the jewelery is by Bite and claw and is part of the Lyta set. And lastly the pose and prop is by Air called Lunae, it has poses built into it but they are a little tricky to find the right spot to "sit" to get to them. Just keep clicking till you do it!

Now onto the items for your home and garden!



Here's my buddy again with some of HIS buddies! He's by Bad Katz and both are called Forest Keeper, one with a bird one with a Butterfly, and then the Tortoise is a Mossy Tortoise .



Here we have the Lunae by Air again, so you can see it without me in front of it. I personally think it would look great resized down and on a mantel Next to it is ChiMia's Ephemeral Fireplace. Would look great in an elegantly disrepair home.



And lastly we have some of the many, many, plants you can get from Fantasy China! The one on the left bobs up and down with bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment