Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Egregore creators - Feyline Fashions, Moonlitecat Creations, TheSeamstress, ChiaMIa, EED, Lantian/Flox, Doggmata

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Hill with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. Also I switch between a Slink, Maitreya or system body depending on the outfit, So please demo first! SLURL to the sim.


So many cute stores here! Lots to pick up for you land! Some great outfits! Have a look.




First up a lil fantasy number by Feyline Fashions. It's all done with normal prims and appliers or system layers so this will work for most mesh bodies. And it comes with a whole lot, jewelry, hip scarves, boots I am not wearing...just lots to play with!




Next is a spider themed outfit by Moonlitecat Creations. Though most of the spider theme in on the shoes and wings I do not have on. But there is one on the necklace! Perfect gown for a vampire.



And the last outfit I have to show you is by The Seamstress and is a lovely blue medieval number. I particularly like the puffs on the arms.




And heres just a small amount of the rez items you can get. From left to right Gorean Sitting Platform by Doggmata, Life Crystal Cluster by Lantian/Flox, Two items by ChiaMia - Dragon wall art and Steampunk bathtub and lastly by EED two items, F Fae's Resting and Hollow Tree with Hedgehog


No comments:

Post a Comment