Friday, April 29, 2016

Fantasy Faire 2016 Sim - Malfience

Malfience | SLURL | INFOMalfience – Hunt Sim (Rynn Verwood)
Malfience is the world for The Fairelands Quest: The Tale of Exiles.
The blessed realm of Belfience was once an idyllic home to a multitude of peoples: Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Mer, and Dragons. All shared the beauty and bounty of the land, prospering together in peace and harmony.
But the Unweaver saw their joy, and hated it, and set about to destroy it utterly.



Malfience is the quest sim for this years Faire Hunt, The Tale of Exiles * Information here * and it is SOOO worth it to do! You get so much for your 250L or 350L ! I only have photos of the sim here, I didn't take any on the quest to save the surprise. But if you need a guide, Primdolls has put up her usually extremely helpful one here and here

I haven't gotten a chance to go over all the prizes, you get your usual bits of the sims in the first part, and things from many MANY creators in the second. The one I HAVE opened was KittyCats and its a SHOULDER VERSION of the Faerie Kitty! *flails* I can has me on my shoulder!


You can see all my photos at this link








No comments:

Post a Comment