Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Echtra Designers - Fantavatar & Moonstruck, Lilith's Den, Naminoke, and Unknown Designs

Click here for a list of all the stores on Echtra with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. SLURL to the sim




First up from Echtra I have a really cute fairy getup from Fantavatar & Moonstruck called Strawberry Fae. It's a sweet little romper that does come with some wings I am not wearing. Also the hat is part my hair and not part of the outfit.



This next outfit is a joint collaboration by the creators behind Fantavatar & Moonstruck and Lilith's Den and is called Galaxine. The headpiece is purchased separate from the gown. And OMG this gown. It's use of materials is spectacular. Put it on, have a light source nearby and then just pan your camera bout. You ill not regret it! I just loved the effect that happens.




And here we have a kimono by Naminoke called Fuji. It is partly animated in that the wispy gray ribbons in back float about you on their own as you move. Quite the magical effect.




And lastly I bring you a lovely womans gown by Unknown Designs simple called Unknown designs. I particularly like the scarf and collar combination on it It also comes with the tiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment