Saturday, April 30, 2016

Breeze Creators - Tiar, Mistique and Simply Shelby

Click here for a list of all the stores on Breeze with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. SLURL to the sim


Breeze had a lot of Tiny, Dinkies and Petite creators on it so I don't have a lot to show you. But if you are looking for things for those kinds of avatars DO go and visit the sim asap!




First I have a lovely ballet styled dress by Tiar called SeaLady. The fluffy skirt and sleep system layer bodice is would be perfect on stage.



And lasty for outfits I have to show is is a pretty little fairy number by Mistique called Naevys . It also comes with vines for your legs but I couldn't wear them. I am also using a harp and pose by Eternal Dream called Melodic Harp. I'm such a sucker for harps.




And now I have one of two fantastic landscaping builds by Simply Shelby to show you. This one is the Summer Ruins and it comes with animations! So cool.




And this one is called Enchanted Maiden, it also comes with built in poses!

No comments:

Post a Comment