Monday, January 18, 2016

Always...

So, yes, I'm a bit of a Potterhead, and Alan Rickman's sudden death to cancer last week got me. Especially so soon after we lost Bowie, also at 69 and also to cancer.

I had been struggling on a way to pay tribute to him as I did to Bowie, but couldn't find the right idea. Then I saw this pose from "Ehe Pose Shop" on another blog and it clicked, and I grabbed Turlock's Girlfriend Chess to join me as she's an even bigger Potterhead then I am.

I'm a Hufflepuff and she's a Ravenclaw for the record, the guys are both Slytherin.

I had to wait till "Muggle Mondays" to take this shot at the Mischief Managed RP sims. But it was worth the wait.

And now I'm going to go explore this gorgeous build while I can...Full credits on that post

No comments:

Post a Comment