Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Gacha Garden photo contest Entries

Trying my hand at another Photo contest, this time for The Gacha Garden

I took two, and neither photo has any post processing all lighting effects where done in world with Windlight.

Meadow Music



In this one I am wearing *{Junbug}* La Boheme [Seed of Inspiration] and the pose is the !Musa! Harp gacha Wood RARE, both items from the current round of the Gacha Garden.

I love the windlight interplay on the gown in this shot. Ode was the perfect spring times sim for this shoot. I wanted a dreamy feel for it and got exactly what I wanted.


Choir Practice



On the fence you see all the *HEXtraordinary* Meowls and I am wearing Neverwish's Star Corset in purple. Both from this round of the Gacha Garden.

This took forever to set up, all those Meowls! But I love the whimsy and humor in it! I took it on my land and left the meowls in place, so now I can go and listen to them when ever I want.

I'm working on another photo contest entry for a different contest but I don't know if I'll get it done in time. Having issues finding the right spot for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment