Thursday, November 12, 2015

Gacha Gacha!



So Gachas are HUGE ..HUGE in Secondlife right now. And a bit of fun, but they always come with a problem

What to do with all those extras!

I used to have a table at a yard seller but the sim went away. So this week I decided to do something else.

I sent all my doubles to my husband's account, as his marketplace isn't in use and mine is. And put them all up on it, it took for ever. I called the store Adar's Gacha Treasures, A bit of a joke as he's a dragon. I think I priced things fairly, I looked up what other people are selling the same items I have at and priced accordingly. Though I do have a few items I am the only one selling at the moment! And I've already made a few sales.

If you want to take a look the store is here https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/177100

No comments:

Post a Comment