Monday, August 10, 2015

~Pandora Box of Dreams~ Dream 004: Del Mar Dream

Finally the post about the sim I took the photo here at!

I am just in love with this sim and how they change the build completely every so often. This time the dream is an amazing tropical island. With all manner of cozy nooks and fun things to do.







click for bigger









Outfit - tailJOMO Female mermaid tail(Pink)SLURL
outfit - Shell bra *BOOM* Atlantean Shells (fantasia) SLURL
Hair""D!va"" Hair "Ariel" SLURL
PoseI uh, forgot to write that one down. oopsSLURL
Sim~Pandora Box of Dreams~ Dream 004: Del Mar DreamSLURL




In photos when I have legs I'm wearing Lumina Mermaid - Water Nymph By Evie's Closet *SLURL*

Del Mar dream is packed with things to do, you can fly with a parrot, have a picnic, go hang gliding or even Jet skis if you can find them!

But it's also just a stunning sim. The palm trees swaying softly, the sound of the animals and the waves crashing. Bring a special someone for a nice date out. Or go by yourself for some relaxing alone time. It's an amazing summer getaway in Secondlife.

You can see all my photos of Del Mar Dream at this link and highlights of my photos at my Flickr page










No comments:

Post a Comment