Saturday, August 1, 2015

On the wings of love

So I picked up an amazing new house for my plot in Steelhead. It's so perfectly whimsical AND it changes seasons. So I have decided it will be the last house I put up. So I am going all out with the furnishing instead of just slapping down some chairs or something. Which means photos. And I deiced that over the fireplace in the living room I needed a big ol wedding photo of me and Adar.

So I spent like, three days looking all the wedding gowns on the marketplace to find one I like. And then another day looking for something for Adar to wear, Went to Ode and took this!




click for bigger



and the same pose just with the camera pulled back


click for bigger


I do plan to make a post showing off the new house once I'm done with it. Still working on some of the rooms. It's so amazing.

And here are the outfit credits for the wedding photo.

On me
Outfit - tail[P&Z] Victoria Wedding GownSLURL
Hair wreath*EC* Arianwen Wreath - PurpleSLURL
FlowersBouquet with daisies and bluebells-E&L SLURL
Hair[LeLutka]-APHRODITE pulled back sides long meshSLURL

On Adar
Outfit - LYZ - Yasu Mens Evening Suit Black / RedMarketplace

and
Pose:Belle Poses: Wedding Set 2 Marketplace
SimOdeSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment