Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wildehaven Marsh creators - Beyond Persuasion, Solarium, BluPrintz and more

Click here for a list of all the stores on Wildehaven Marsh a with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only.

Just a few outfits from here...Also the note card I had listing creators alphabetically first then sim second had a small mistake and listed Black Tulip on Poppetsborough when it is really on Wildhaven, or possibly both...so I used one of their poses again here!



Click for bigger


First up we have a simple but pleasant gown by Beyond Persuasion Design called {W}Dragon realm: Spell seeker gown . Yes the sleeves really do go down quite a bit past your fingertips!



Click for bigger


Next up is a gorgeous silk like gown by Solarium called Flora! I think this is the first time I've seen a dress from them, they are more known for their spell systems. I love the coloring on this gown. The pose I used here is by Black Tulip called Dark fairy #2



Click for bigger
And lastly we have an outfit by BluPrintz consisting of two parts, the Golden Magus Jacket and the separate Armor set of the same name. I added the purple body suit under it as I was not comfortable being THAT exposed. And I do kinda wish I had picked a white body suit as the styling of the breastplate reminds me of She-ra a lot. And I am using another pose by Black Tulip, this is another of their relay offerings The Magician #1.



Click for bigger


And the two Rezable items to show you! The tree is by Vita's Boudoir and is called Enchanted tree and the gazebo is by Beyond Majestic and is called the Dragon realm: Calming rest gazebo

And thats what I have to show off for Wildehaven Marsh, head on over and do some shopping and support Relay for Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment