Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tomorrow..

Right now I sit in the Fairelands Junction sim, at the start of Blogger Preview for Fantasy Faire, an event for Relay for Life of Secondlife and one of my favorite events all year.

 To say I am excited is an understatement. But this event is also full of emotion for me, The meaning behind it, what the money it raises is for. And the stunning builds on each sim. Blogger preview can be overwhelming just at the sheer BEAUTY of it all.

 I'll be doing at LEAST 4 posts a day, two for a sim two for creators on the sims, until the end of June. I will miss the last few days due to going off to a real life faire the Oklahoma Renaissance festival, which I am one of its fairies.

 Creators this year have been very generous with their blogger offerings so I have tons to blog! It's going to be hard to pick what I want to show off as I have SO much for some sims I can't blog it all!

 My Theme post will of course be taken on one of the sims.

 For more information and to see a schedule of the events, list of shops, Hunt info and tons more please visit https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com

It opens tomorrow for the public at 9 AM Sl time. See you in the Fairelands!


No comments:

Post a Comment