Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Spires of Andolys creators - Junbug, White Amory, Poet's Heart, Muse and more

Click here for a list of all the stores on Spires of Andolyswith SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only.

So much pretty!



Click for bigger


Lets start with this lovely gown called Lady Lysa Rose by Feyline Fashions . I love the neckline of it and how it moves nightly even though it's mesh. The ruffles and the jewels on the collar add just the right touch.



Click for bigger


Here we have a short spunky purple dress by .HollyWeird called Belle! I love the pattern on the bubble style skirt.



Click for bigger


Why yes I am aware I mixed my fairy tales in this shot :P This is Junbug's relay offering called Riding Hood, the relay color is obviously RED, but you can get it in other shades as well. The hood is one piece with the gown so choose your hair carefully with it!



Click for bigger


And here we have one of Poet's heart's two offerings. This one is a simpler gown called Aradia. It comes with a hud to let you change the colors of the ends of the sleeves and trim. Their other gown is called Fantasmic and is lovely. Going to save it for later.

and lastly we have The White Amory's two offerings.



Click for bigger


First up is the Guardian of Light Gown Set in Hope. I love this gown, it comes with a glitter overlay and an attached flowy bit for the front. You can wear it with or with out the sleeves.



Click for bigger


And the other one is called TWA Maid of Tuatha, a simple gown but gorgeous. And you can pick up a matching jewelry set by Muse called TWA Maiden of Tuatha.

now for some rezables.



Click for bigger


Remember I said you could pick up parts of Spires of Andolys to take home? Why yes of COURSE I bought the Belle fountain! It makes me very happy. The creator is Death row designs, the sim designer of course.

The trees behind it are by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations and are called {Rakuen} , and they come in a whoollee lotta colors and styles!

So now, turn on some Disney music, grab something to snack on, and head over to Spires of Andolys to do some sight seeing and SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment