Friday, April 24, 2015

Odyssey creators - Evie's Closet, Spyralle, Wasabi Pills, FAIDA, and Musa

Click here for a list of all the stores on Odyssey with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only.


Time to highlight some of the creative and generous vendors of Fantasy faire. These ones can be found on the Odyssey sim.

I try to show off the items they are offering in their relay vendors. But sometimes I likes something else more, or its easier to show off then the relay item. But all vendors have at least two items for sale with 100% proceeds going to Relay for Life of Secondlife.

I shall start by showing off the gown by one of my favorite dress makers ever, Evie's closet.



Click for bigger


Her offer this year is a special color of a new gown called Caoimhe. You can also get matching shoes and wings to go with it. But I am just in the gown. It is mesh and the sleeves and corset are separate from the dress. So if you want you can wear it with out them. Pose is by Musa, who has a store on Odyssey, as are all the poses in this post, but none of them are Relay offerings.



Click for bigger


Next up is Spyralle's Owl Moon gown in a special relay coloring called Midsummer Night. Like all of Spyralle's items, its textured in their signature fractal patterns. This one in shades of purple and blue, and you can also pick it up in an array of other colors themed to the Months, the collection there has not been fully released yet. I also am wearing one of Wasabi Pills Relay offerings for my Hair, Called Jack. A cute short hair cut that would work for males or females. It's none rigged mesh so I could resize it to fit YAY!



Click for bigger


Lastly we have the [FAIDA] Calypso gown in Passion. The other Relay color of the same gown is called Sin and it's black. They have a number of other outfits as Relay offerings as well. I am not familiar with the designer so I can not speak a lot about them. But this gown is quality mesh with great texturing.

So get ye to Odyssey and get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment